I am really scared..I am afraid that my husband isnt going to be there for me during this pregnancy like the last one. He says he is a changed man and has shown me a completely new man since he came home from prison but I am still nervous! What do I do?

LilPeanutInside

Asked by LilPeanutInside at 5:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try not to think things into exsistence for starters. I wil pray for you.
    Anonymous

• Well first of all, every guy that gets out of prison says they are "changed" but you never know he may be there but if he is being flaky make sure you have a backup person to support and be there for you that you can count on for sure. Remember this is your special moment and your baby's. Don't worry about him focus on yourself. I hope everything goes well
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I know it's supposed to be my special moment but my pregnancies have all been hard and I get so sick...It's not that he is only saying he has changed but he has done a complete 180 in the way he treats me for the better but it still doesnt stop me from having this intense fear...
    LilPeanutInside

Answer by LilPeanutInside at 9:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009