I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!

hello, ladies

i havent been here in a couple weeks, days who knows how long feels like years lol.
anyhows remember me!? i moved from california to nevada. my hubby was being transfered for a better job, better pay.. and guess what the hell happened as soon we got out here??

well the company had to downsize! and guess who got it first? after we had everything set out here.. now were stuck!

he's thinking of joining the army he just has to lose 50 lbs. and i've refocused on work. because i've been a stay at home mom for a bit now and i figured we could switch.. well .

i've been at this a week and i cant find no work!! w

i dont want to apply for county.
i'm trying my damnest. i've applied at over 30 places.
fast food res. agencies. anything and nothing is working!!

i am burnt out. do you think i should just go back to being a stay at home mom??
and let him deal with finding a job?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• You both should continue looking. Whoever finds a job, have them work, and if it doesn't seem to working out, the person who is staying at home can continue to look for a job. But I would definitely check out the newspapers, craigslist, anything for job opportunities. There are always people hiring. Check out tips for interviews. Make sure when you go to an interview, you have the company researched. Ask questions. Research about the job that you're applying to. First impressions are so important. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Go get on assistance, then you can chill on CM all day and still get a paycheck.
    Anonymous

• haha.. no i dont even have internet in my house.
    i'm at the library! lol.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• No, you shoudlnt' just give up. How is that fair to your hubby or child? Is it his fault that he got laid off? No! Get off your hiney and go look for a job...both of you
    Anonymous

• thing is my son. he's two. and we cant even afford child care thats why only one of us can find a job first because then we can work off that one schedule. its just uhhg frustrating.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• What do you mean your at the library? That was a serious solution to your problem. I wasn't being rude!
    Anonymous

• i know its not fair. i'm just so frustrated. its like uhhhhhg!!! i dont know.
    i'm looking i left my house at 8 am this morning it is 2 and i still havent gone back home. so i'm looking
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i mean i'm at the library doing school work, along with online job search and cafemom! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think that you should take turns each day going out to look for work, like him in the morning and you in the afternoon. Whoever gets a job first goes to work.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Try going to a Temporary Agency around your area. Often they can help find jobs a lot quicker than you doing it own your own.. I've had good experiences with them and would recommend..just don't go to one that makes you pay for anything.
    Anonymous