Do you believe there is life on other planets?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• To me everything was created for a reason. I can't see any reason that any creator would have for all these other planets and solar systems and universes that we can't ever dream of reaching if there were no other inhabited planets.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• No I do not believe there is life on other plants ... human life that is.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I dont believe their is life on any of the planets in our solar system, but I think its very possible in other solar systems and galaxies. God created it all, and HE does everything for a reason and purpose. So who knows.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm sure there is. Not in our solar system, but probably somewhere in our galaxy is another planet far enough from the sun to support life. Now, whether or not we'd recognize it as life is an entirely different question. Intelligent life on planet Q could be more like our sea coral than anything else. If we were to land there 1000 years from now, would we even begin to guess that it was intelligent life?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Sure I believe there is life out there. Our known universe is so vast that in my eyes it would be silly to think we are alone .

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yes I believe there is life out there... maybe not in our solar system, but out there somewhere...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• yep. There most likely is life somewhere else out there. Like others have said. Everything happens for a reason. What would be the reason of all these other planets if there werent a few that had some sort of life?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Every time I read this one I get the urge to go play Spore for a while...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• since i believe God made humans, and i believe in His vastness and knowledge, it wouldnt make sense for me to not think He could be smart enough to create beings somewhere else...JMO
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 7:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm sure there is life out there somewhere- we just haven't found it yet.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2009