Why are you with your man?

I keep seeing all these answers and questions on here talking about how horrible people's so's are. How they are jerks, etc. how the woman doenst know why she's with him and so on. What I dont understand is if your man is that terrible, why did you marry him in the first place? If your not married, why do you stay? If you hate him bad enough to admit it here, why are you wasting your time?
This is an honest question, so please be civil and mature.

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 5:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I am just upset with mine mad at him =[ he is on deployment and misses our babies birth. I cannot help to just distance myself and push him away. I just feel he didn't try hard enough to stay back for a few weeks!
    Anonymous

• actually,im very blessed to be with my husband. everything here really is 50/50. he is everything i could ever want in a husband. he really is my best friend.
    BUT we still drive each other crazy. we spend all our time together when hes not working. i think its part of being married
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• This is just a place to come and vent. And even when the problems are really bad, it always easier said than done when it comes to leaving.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 5:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I love my husband and he is a great guy 98% of the time, but for 1% he is an ass and for 1% he is an idiot... these are usually the time I complain about him lol
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 5:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm actually pretty lucky with my SO, he's a really great guy and has been doing a lot of extra work so I can stay home with a difficult pregnancy. He got a little jerky when I first got pregnant because we lost one baby last year and I think he was scared of losing this one too, but now that we know we're having a very healthy little girl he's happier than I've ever seen him and the jerkyness is gone, I think it's because he finally thinks it's ok to get excited about the baby, he even makes sure to kiss my belly before he leaves in the morning for work.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My hubby was a gift from God above. I thank my Savior every day that he brought us together.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My husband is fantastic. I have never had any issues with him.

To the first poster- that is not fair to your husband. He has a job to do. I bet he feels horrible about missing things and you are making it harder on him with that attitude.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• BECAUSE I CANT SEE MYSELF BEING WITHOUT HIM....HES SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• AND SEXY AS HELL.....YEA BABY!!!!
    diamondmamma

• he loves me sooo much. i see that too but always grateful after reading cause i'm so glad he's so great to me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009