bACKED UP!

I am soooo backed up IT HURTS!! I have bad gas, but It won't come out at all and is making my stomah hurt soo bad =( I cannot poo, and havent been for a week now! Just a little tiny bit at a time and it hurts due to hemmorhoids...But i CAN NOT push my poo out!! It is sitting right there at the edge and its just stuck.. will a stool softener help this poo? even though its already sittin right @ the hole?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go talk to your doc and see what he would suggest good luck tho i know how it feels i had to sit in a bath maybe it will help you as well
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• yes it should help you go take one and give it s few hours or so also get some prune juice works also
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 5:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• u can also put in a glycerin suppository to help it out. ive done it before.
    Anonymous

• Eat some pistachio's. That should help. It worked for me.
    fbs78702

Answer by fbs78702 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• WHOLE GRAIN POP TARTS!

I'm not kidding. I have tried EVERYTHING in the book: laxatives, oatmeal every morning, activia, and still I'd only go 2-4 times a WEEK. ugh. Then my sister suggested whole grain pop tarts and now I'm an every dayer. haha. Sometimes twice. TMI sorry.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Drink lots of water and eat prunes. Unfortunately the longer it stays in your body the harder it gets. You need to hydrate, warm drinks usually help. Try a decaf green tea and see if that helps. Be sure your diet is most fruits and veggies and that will keep you regular. Drink lots of water!
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 6:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009