Girl Scout Cookies???

What's your fav cookies? I tried the Lemonades this year and they're pretty good.

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 5:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the Peanut Butter Patties, and the shortbread. We just got ours the other day!! YUMMY!!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I adour the thin mints and also cocconut delights. I hide mine 2 of the few things I will not share, (the other one choclate dipped strawberries!!)
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 5:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I guess the Thin Mints. I loved the chocolate chip ones when they had them. I'm not sure what's new this year
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• chocolate mint cookies!!! I also like the ones with peanut butter on a cookie and covered with chocolate. The trefoils are another favorite.

Unfortunately, nobody comes to my door, and I haven't been able to catch the scouts selling at the shopping centers. So I usually go girl scout cookieless. Just before Christmas at a crafts show there were a couple girl scouts sellling cookies. So I bought 7 boxes and gave the adult with them my name and phone number. You'd think she'd keep it in mind since obviously I am willing to buy several boxes, but I haven't heard a thing from her or any of the scouts.

Answer by Bmat at 5:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Thin mints:)
    Anonymous

• Thin mints are my absolute fav!! I can eat an entire sleeve in one sitting. But I also like the peanut butter patties. I don't usually buy those, however, because I will eat the entire box in one sitting!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 5:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• thin mints and tagalongs!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Thin Mints and Caramel Delights (the coconut ones)! I have already gotten 4 of the 6 boxes I ordered plus I will hit every single stand in town! I love GS Cookies. I cannot wait until my little one is old enough for Girl Scouts. Then I have an excuse to REALLY buy a lot of cookies. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 6:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Thin Mints, Samoas and my new addiction are the Lemon Chalets..I can eat a box of those in one setting.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Thin mints! I hide them in the back of the freezer and they are even yummier!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2009