Why has it change so much?!?!

I remember growing up that if I look like I was gonna smack my teeth, tell my momma to shut up,talk back or anything else that I was gonna get smack right in the mouth!! Why has it change so much? Why do some not all but some parents ALLOW their kids to disrespect them? I sometimes watch nanny 911 and I see these kids hitting their parents telling them to shut up, cursing and doing what they want. Why? Are ppl really that scared of CPS?

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 6:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wish i would do that when i was younger let alone now my momma would,did,and still will knock my teeth down my throat if i talk back or cuss at her....my kids no not to do that s*** cuz they know they will get a a** whooping if they act that way i guess they was raised right lol i never have had to so to say whoop my girls i think it has to do with how ppl raise there kids,i am in no way a saint but my kids are respected by all who know them,so i have to be doing something right..
    Anonymous

• i dont know why it has changed so much but i tell you what my babies will not grow up with the same disrespect that all these other kids have i refuse to let my son and daughter grow up in to little hood rats they will be a rare breed but a good one it sickens me to see people with their kids like this and that nanny 911 show im sorry but those kids all need help and those parents NEVER should had gone off and had kids
    Anonymous

• YOU CAN'T TOUCH YOUR CHILD. IF YOU LEAVE A BRUISE OF ANY KIND OR HE/SHE FALLS AFTER YOU HIT THEM AND THEY GET A BAD BRUISE OR BRAKE A BONE THEY WILL TELL THEIR TEACHER AND CPS WILL BE THERE REAL FAST. I KNOW. I SMACKED MY SON BACK WHEN HE WAS IN FIRST GRADE, HE GOT A LITTLE RED MARK AND TOLD HIS TEACHER AND SURE NUFF THEY CAME. SCARY. I KNOW. DISRESPECTFUL KIDS NEAD A GOOD SOCK IN THE MOUTH BUT YOU CAN'T. SMACK THEM ON THEIR BUTT. I WISH I COULD GIVE IT TO MY SON BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE TALKS TO ME.
    Anonymous