Wedding pics after a failed marriage?

When I left my husband (filed for divorce), I took everything and left no memories for him. I have our wedding pictures and although I look stunning, I don't care to look at them b/c there's no sentimental value left.

What have you done with your wedding pics after the marriage failed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• My mother kept hers and offered to let me have them when i was older. I did keep them for a long time. In fact, i think i still have a few of my fav pics left.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Keep them for your children
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I kept our big bound book, and plan to save it for our daughter (who is only 2 right now.....looks like Ill be holding on to them for a long time) I tossed the other casual pictures out. Although I kept a few of me and my bridesmaids and my family. Those still have senitmental value because they are still around :)
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Do you have kids together? I kept mine for my daughter.
    Anonymous

• I let my parents have them, they still liked my ex and loved the pictures on me in my dress so it just seemed better to let them have the pictures than to get rid of them, but if they hadn't wanted them I probably would have put them in a box in a closet and forgot they existed.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I STILL HAVE MINES...JUST A STAGE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN CAN LOOK BACK ON...EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• mom has them.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 6:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• no....thank God, no kids 2gether
    Anonymous

• I never bought any cuz it was a small wedding and they were way too expensive. I have no Idea what i did with our album of pictures before and of the marriage. I must have left them there for him. Let him live in a dream bubble. I got wise. If you have kids, keep them if not, keep a couple up away some where. Toss the rest. Just keep the ones of you lookin pretty.
    SillyMomma

Answer by SillyMomma at 7:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Even though we didn't have kids together...I kept my album. I put the wedding together myself and I looked fabulous! Plus, it helps me remember that at one point we were in love....
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2009