How do I do this? I need suggestions.

My DH is turning the big 50 this year and I want to have a surprise party for him with all his friends from high school, like a reunion. He hasn't seen any of them in like 20 years. Problem is, IDK how to find them. I only know their names and what school they went to. How can I find these people and do it secretly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Facebook! It may seem like only younger people have it, but I swear everyone does now (my dad who is nearly 60 has one..and has met up with lots of highschool friends through it!)
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Its good you know their their names and I bet you know what school he attended too. You can go online and search by name. Not sure if you can search by the year he graduated too. You may go to the school too if its close by and see if they can assist. Hope this helps.
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 6:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• 1. contact the high school alumni association and get contact information or 2) classmates.com

Answer by admckenzie at 6:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Also can check myspace.com- lots of adults there too
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• facebook is awesome!
    MrsVLopez

Answer by MrsVLopez at 10:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009