Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I do this? I need suggestions.

My DH is turning the big 50 this year and I want to have a surprise party for him with all his friends from high school, like a reunion. He hasn't seen any of them in like 20 years. Problem is, IDK how to find them. I only know their names and what school they went to. How can I find these people and do it secretly?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • Facebook! It may seem like only younger people have it, but I swear everyone does now (my dad who is nearly 60 has one..and has met up with lots of highschool friends through it!)

    Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

  • Its good you know their their names and I bet you know what school he attended too. You can go online and search by name. Not sure if you can search by the year he graduated too. You may go to the school too if its close by and see if they can assist. Hope this helps.

    Answer by sanab at 6:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

  • 1. contact the high school alumni association and get contact information or 2)

    Answer by admckenzie at 6:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

  • Also can check lots of adults there too

    Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

  • facebook is awesome!

    Answer by MrsVLopez at 10:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.