Has anyone used Maternity Card?

I am 6 weeks pregnant and our insurance doesn't cover maternity. I've heard that if you don't have insurance and you don't qualify for Medicaid, this is good to use. Anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive never even heard of it i know here in las vegas they have baby your baby and its for people that either havent applied yet for medicad or dont quailify
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i called them because i dont have medical insurance. they want $199 down and 99 a month and they cover everything is my understanding from speaking with someone. they are based out of austin, tx. seems like a good deal to me. lucky i got on with my husbands bcbs and they are going to cover me. other then that dont be ashamed to apply for medicaid if you are in a financial bind.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 7:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009