DNC Seeking Slogan for Billboard in Rush Limbaugh's Backyard

SERIOUSLY? Things are going to hell in a handbasket and they are wasting time, energy, and thought to attack a radio PERSONALITY? They do know the man is an ENTERTAINER not a politician? Do you think that this is something worthy of time at the moment in history that wefind ourselves?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I got one for 'em.... perfect for Rush...

SHUT UP AND LISTEN (for once in your life)!
    Anonymous

• Your missing the ENTIRE point anon. Should this REALLY be the focus of the DNC right now? Don't think there are few more important things going on?
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Hey, you asked a question, I answered. PLease it is not up to the DNC to actually get things done in Washington, that's the lawmakers job. Just like it is not up to the RNC. I make a bet there wouldn't even be a stink about this if we were talking about the RNC wanting a slogan for a billboard in Olberman's backyard.
    Anonymous

• If this is true, it just shows the immaturity of the DNC. With ALL that is going on in this nation, they are focusing on RUSH?
    Why don't they pay Chicago back for the moeny they OWE for Obama's big Grant Park Hoo-rah?
    Why don't they go after the leader of the RNC? Rush is the leader of his radio show, not the RNC.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• money :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Oh, I think Rush IS an important thing right now. uh oh.....
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• rush is a ignorant man who needs to vanish from planet earth asap he is so full of hatred and ignorance we dont need ppl like him around period...i hope he gets lynched..

My, my aren't we touchy! Rush is highly intelligent and speaks the truth and just because you don't like his views does not give you the right to hope he gets lynched. Guess that makes you hateful too! Quit hiding behind anon. It makes you very uncredible
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• hahahaha what a joke really this is important to the DNC why?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I guess I should have said screw Rush and his blind followers.
    Anonymous