Does it seem like?

Does it seem like Cafemom is turning more into a high school type atmosphere than a helpful site? I see so many immature questions and comments. What is going on here? Why the big change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If someone is 18 and has a baby they are moms. I dont think cafemom can stop them from posting their immature and irrelevant questions. Some people are old too in number but are not smart so the question might be dumb to you but I believe they dont know that is why they ask. You can choose to answer or skip. Not all fingers are equal so dont expect everyone to be as smart as you might be):
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 6:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• yeah i agree and thats why we have groups within CM....Thank God!!!
    Anonymous

• LMAO ! This is never going ot end!
    Anonymous

• You're not looking at the right groups. I've noticed a definite difference in the "quality" of questions and responses given in some groups over others. Shop around.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• That's because the majority of women on here are younger mothers or feed off the garbage of younger mothers because they enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• Anon...as a young mother I think you are full of it. I have seen just as many of the "old ladies" ( mean the opposite of young is old right?) acting immaturely and making asinine questions and answers.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009