How do I find my size now?

Okay so pre-baby I was wearing size 9 or 11 jeans. I always shopped in the junior section so those are all the sizes I really know. The biggest size I've seen is a 15 but even those don't fit me now :-( My baby is only 2 weeks old but I don't want to keep having to wear my maternity jeans until I'm back in my pre-pregnancy ones!!! How can I find my size? And it's only in my tummy, my legs didn't gain any weight so everything I find that fits my waist is huge everywhere else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you've had a baby, you need to be shopping in the Misses (Missy) section. You no longer have a Junior's body. Try a size 10 or 12.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Are u breastfeeding? The more u bf the faster u will lose ur tummy? for the next month or so put off buying any new clothes.. ur body has to readjust after having the baby... its still early... within a month or 2 ur body will start taking it shape back... in another week or so try and do some ab activity nothing strenuous like crunches something light even bending a few times every hour this will help ur ad muscles get back on track then buy some new jeans and if u plan on excersing regularly don't buy too many maybe like 3 until ur back to pre- preg weight.
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I agree with BxMetro---don't buy clothes yet, its too soon.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2009