i had sex las night and my husband ejaculated in me, well this morning i woke up with pains in my tummy and sick to my stomach.

we really want another baby. i think im just getting too excited too early.but my husband wanted me to ask you ladies what yall thought. sound like being preggo or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hhaahhaahhaahahaaha thats too early
    Anonymous

• You probably have a flu. Good luck though.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• how far did he shoot hon lol i would wait for a week then take a test
    Anonymous

• It take some time to find that out.What are thinking you can find out in a day.LOLFunny
    Anonymous

• Its going to take more then a week anon 740
    Anonymous

• Sounds like rough sex, with a touch of the stomach flu. The egg wouldn't have even implanted yet, let alone start releasing enough hormones to make your nausous. The stomach pains could be ovulation pain, your period coming, the flu, rough sex....so many things. Good luck on TTC though.
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 7:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Have you been having sex unprotected before this? If your having pregnancy signs its not from last night it would have to be from at the least 1 week ago but more like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Are you late?
    yngmomma21833

Answer by yngmomma21833 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• It's WAYYYY to early to be showing any signs of pregnancy yet.
    Anonymous

• your not going to be pregnant the next day. It's just impossible. And you wont have any of the symptoms yet either. Your just anxious. Give it time mommy and just have fun. If you really want to know. wait 3 to 5 weeks and go get a blood test done.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yeah not to be mean but it sounds like its in your head...and your NOT the only one! I did this too until a blood test said yes...and it was 18 months! but you can assure your hubby it wouldnt happen that fast :( wish it did though!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009