I'm looking for a trad-in for my 1993 ford taurus, what is the best trade-in for that car? A car dealership sugested a PT cruiser, is that a good car?

I know I just asked this same question, but I got the year wrong, sorry for the inconvenience.

Asked by jvann1 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• It depends on what you want to trade for. New I would say the Ford Focus, they are semi inexpensive, and they get good fuel mileage. I personally wouldnt recommend a PT Crusier, not because they arent a good car. Too me they are just tooooo small. If you want to talk cars (I tend to know alot about em) message me.

Answer by tgiamt at 12:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• some PT cruisers have horrible blind spots. the interiors are weird. but generally a good car :)

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I've heard a lot of good and bad both about PT's, although I don't know myself. We just got a 07 Chevy Aveo. It's GREAT on gas mileage and I love it.

Answer by jamie8506 at 2:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Don't look for the dealer to give a recommendation. They are probably trying to push extra inventory, and they have a PT that's been sitting for months. Check out some reputable sites, such as for advice.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• PT cruiser? The WORST test crash resulat in ANY car? No way!

Answer by vbruno at 11:26 AM on Jun. 20, 2008