• In the Spotlight:

Sleep....

Does anyone on here actually get the amount of sleep they need to function in a day?? I will admit, I miss the days of sleeping in until 10.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh man i miss sleeping in lol

i get like 5-6 hours a day... my daughter gets up early but only really wakes up 1-2 times a night.. shes a good baby :D
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i usually get 8 hours. anything less i'm not pretty.
    GiannisMomma

Answer by GiannisMomma at 7:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Nope I have 4 and I get maybe 5-6 hours a night the sad thing is that all of my kids 9yrs-2.5yrs go to bed at 8:00 pm and none of them get up in the middle of the night. Yet I still catch myself up at all hours of the night making rounds and checking on them and watching dumb infomercials.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 7:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i only get like 4-5 hours I have an infant with colic and when he does go to bed at 8 I am usually so wound up for 12 hours of crying non stop I cant get to sleep until 1 or later
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have to get a decent night's sleep in order to function during the day. I can deal with one bad night, but not many in a row. I usually get 8 hours a night.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My son has been sick for the last 3 weeks... I am lucky if I get 2-3 hours a night
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I didn't get very much sleep for the first year after my son was born. I really felt like I was in a fog all of the time. I don't know how you ladies do it. I get about 7-8 a night now and try to "rest" in the afternoon when my DS takes a nap.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 8:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Not anymore. I wake up every morning at 5:45am to little fingers trying to pull my hair. I would probably get enough sleep if I were smart and went to bed when my son did but..... :-D
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009