What's your biggest pet peeve?

I have a ton!!! LOL!

I'll just give you a few, in no particular order.

I hate it when my kids stick stickers on the floor, wall, furniture or windows!

I hate it when people talk on their cell phone while checking out at a store.

I hate it when people break the rules (of anything) .

I hate it when people don't use spell check! Bad grammar and punctuation is bad enough! How hard is it to let the computer check your spelling for you!?!

Okay, so, what are your pet peeves??

DayDaysmom19

Asked by DayDaysmom19 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Parents that let their kids go crazy at the store and they don't do anything about it.

LIARS

Stupid people in general
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 7:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• lateness!
    GiannisMomma

Answer by GiannisMomma at 7:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• When ADULTS don't clean up after themselves. Drives me crazy, you drop food on the floor...pick it up!

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 7:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I hate it when people try to cut their meat with fork

I hate it when some people either have to one up you or play devils advocate on EVERYTHING

I hate it when my SO puts the bread and/or peanut butter in the fridge

I REALLY hate it when random people give me parenting advice (ie on the bus or at the store)
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• when people park in handicapped spots who don't have a handicapped sticker/plate

lateness

instead of putting the paper in my "inbox" they stick it right under my nose and proceed to explain it to me - BTW what they are saying is written out for me.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 7:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• when people clean thier teeth with their tounges and make that STUPID sucking sound.
    DRIVES ME!!!
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I hate people with no common sense. I mean we all have our moments but I hate when people just don't THINK!!!!
    Anonymous

• When someone has a whole basket of groceries and gets in the 15 items or less check out line. I want to ask them if they ever went to 1st grade to learn to read or count. But i don't!
    I also don't like it when people talk on their cell phones while driving or while walking down the street they usually don't pay attention to their surroundings.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• When my son can't get the knot out to open the bread and instead of asking my for help he tears a big hole in the bag.
    When people walk or talk tooo sllllooww.
    Women who wipe themselves when they are on their period and instead of flushing the paper they put it in the overflowing wastebasket and don't cover it.
    Cashiers who can't make change.
    Liars.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I dislike ignorant people with no sense of logic or how their actions affect others. I dislike people who choose the laws that they want to follow and break the laws that they disagree with (instead of working to have the laws changed). I dislike it when people lie to me. I dislike it when I see parents make their children feel bad about themselves. I hate it when parents do not correct their children and allow them to treat workers (waitresses, store clerks) disrespectfully. I don't like it when people treat each other rudely.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2009