34 WEEKS PREGO!!!

I AM 34 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I WAS WONDERING WHEN WILL I START TO FEEL THE PAIN LKE ANYTHING LIKE PRETERM LABOR I MEAN IM SO READY.. SHOULD IT START LIKE WHEN? WHEN IS IT POSSIBLE TO GO IN TO LABOR?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some women wont ever get pre term labor.. i hope u dont go into labor for about another 4 weeks... ur too early right now to go into labor.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i never had it.
    AmelieH

Answer by AmelieH at 8:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm almost a full 35 weeks, and I went into false labor Wednesday night with rolling contractions. They said if the contractions stabilized they wouldn't stop them since the baby is strong, but...*sigh* no go. Only 1cm dilated with no progression, so they gave me a shot to ease the contractions and sent me home. Keep in mind though that some women can be 2-3cm dilated for a month before labor. When it's your time, it'll be you're time. That's basically it.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 10:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Also, keep in mind that anywhere between 37 and 42 weeks is term. 40 is the due date, but women usually go within 2 weeks of the date.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 10:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2009