Would my stomach be hard already if I am pregnant, I would be about 10 weeks. I am very skinny, and looks like im starting to show..is that possible?

I'm also type 1 Diabetic, and have hypothyroidism.

Bmarieplease

Asked by Bmarieplease at 7:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was really bloated around that time and it later went down and then LATER is when i started actually showing my baby bump, but i was bloated bad around 10 weeks so it may be that.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm really nervous, I've had light bleeding (like two days) during the time I should be on my period, and that's how it was the past two months. I have had extreme tiredness, but that could be because I'm type 1 diabetic, and hypothyroid. I have also had some mild cramps and back aches, and weigh gain..what are the possiblies of me being pregnant, if im on BC and he pulls out?
    Bmarieplease

Answer by Bmarieplease at 8:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• well if your not using condoms, and just using the "pull out method" im sure that it is a great possiblity that your pregnant. As far as BC it doesn't really matter... I got pregnant for my 1st being on BC! The only way you will know is if you take a test.... go buy one! Good Luck
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• If you've had sex (birth control or not, it isn't always 100% effective) the only thing we can do is tell you YES, it is possible that you are pregnant. The symptoms of pregnancy are also symptoms of dozens of other illnesses and conditions so we can't tell you based on symtoms alone. Especially if you've missed your period and could be as far along as 10 weeks (meaning you'd almost be in the second trimester) you need to go to the store right now and get a pregnancy test to know for sure. You and your baby deserve pre-natal care as early as possible.

Good luck.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would def go to the doctor and get tested at 10 weeks you should have already seen a OB doc. ALso with your medical problems I would get checked out asap. Good Luck. But yes you could be somewhat showing.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2009