when did your child start wearing shoes?

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 7:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Regularly they wore them after they started to walk.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 8:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My daughter usually has a pair of shoes on every time we leave the house, so pretty much since day one. In the house, she never wears shoes, but she is only 8 months.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have yet to put shoes on my dd and she is 6 months. I don't plan to until she is walking well. Shoes are just one more thing to have to put on her and inhibits learning how to walk.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My boys have worn shoes since birth.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• my kids only wore shoes when we went out of the house until after they started to walk then if it was warm weaather they didnt wear them in the house only outside. once they reached 3 years they were on all the time
    lovestobowlmom

Answer by lovestobowlmom at 8:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I only put shoes on them as a baby in the winter to keep their feet warm. They didn't start really wearing them until after they started walking and we were going somewhere or it was winter. In the summer they ran around barefoot inside and out. They still don't wear shoes unless we are going somewhere...they are like me. I'm always barefoot.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• not until they started to walk.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• since he started to walk and im gonna do the same with my next one
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2009