Depo... TMI

So I have been on DEPO since June 08 after I had my daughter... I havent had a period at all since then (I know that part is normal)... So three weeks ago I started "bleeding"... its a really dark chunky discharge, and is enough to wear a tampon/pad, but it doesn't really fill them... Anyhow its been three weeks and I still have this discharge. I have talked to my OBGYN nurse and she doesnt really seem concerned, but I still am... Anyone experienced this? Also I have lost a few lbs, but am really bloated... weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah I was on Depo for 5 years. I was bleeding like that for about 4 weeks and then didn't have any more bleeding until after I stopped depo.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 8:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• probably all normal- just old blood finally making its way out. dont know about the losing a few lbs but bloating is definitely normal. better slow and steady than fast and painful!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 8:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i had depo and it made me bleed chunks. it was really gross and kinda smelled funny, i went and had my bc changed because it really bothered me for that to happen.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 8:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009