tightness in female parts and also lower back pain

I have this tightness in my pelvic area. not pain but tight also my lower back hurts really bad , the pain also is in the back of my legs and feet. almost like siadic nerve pain I had when I was pregnent I dont want to go to the doctor , but what could this be? my sadic nerve pain acting up even though I am not pregnent? or could it be serious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Health

• It could be serious. But that can only be determined by the doctor. It could very well be your sciatic nerve. It is very common for peoples sciatic nerve to actually run through the muscle fibers through the hip which can cause extra tension on the nerve. You should try some hip stretches, search IT band stretches on youtube and see if that might help. If not you should consider seeing a physician
    Anonymous

• Man That happened 2 me recently & I lost 12 lbs & no problems now. Im 5'2 45 yrs & I weigh 125 now. Id rather starve than be in that pain. Ya cant even lay down let alone walk to the store.Stand at all! So now ev1 says u lost 2 much lbs but hey Im off the pain pills & on my feet. My hubby luvs my lil sexy bod again. woo hoo. Only do tis after u see ur doc please & u know last resort. blessings sister. Be well
    indianstormie

Answer by indianstormie at 12:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2009