Worked up for nothing?

Hey here's the deal I'm 37wks and my pain started last night and it came out of no were. Just a really sharp pain then went from my side to my woohoo it almost put me in tears I didn't sleep at all last night just because of how uncomfortable I was. Then just about an hour ago the pain started to go from mid stomach down and is happening about every 15-17 minutes but my stomach doesn't get super hard like its contractions but I do have a lot of pressure. I guess my question could this be the beginning of labor or does it just sound like bh?

leemarie18

Asked by leemarie18 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be, but you should call just to see what is going on. It could be nothing, but it could also be something, either labor or something else.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yeah it could be early Labor. I would call LD or your doc just to check rather safe than sorry.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009