Do you think its right to judge someone for getting an abortion when there a teen....and then judging a teen for not having an abortion?

I ask this question because its quite an issue. Young girls in there teens get pregnant and then get abortions and get ridiculed and judged for it. Then if a teen gets pregnant and keeps the baby and become a teen mum she stills gets judged and ridiculed. I don't think this is fair. You?

Please Be Civil.

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I feel that its a personal decision either way and these moms should be supported for their choices and not hanged for them.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Just like most anti abortion people seem to be against public assistance. So you want to save the baby but you could care less what happens to it once it's alive.
    Anonymous

• oh good grief who cares you wont make anyone submitt to throwing away all things you consider judgemental and hurting someones feelings
    Anonymous

• I was just wondering what people think. I can assure i'm not trying to start anything. Or change peoples minds. I just want to know why people feel this way. Was that not explained in my details section?
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't think anyone has a right to judge anyone else's choices.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Unless they are having an abortion within the realm of the Hyde Ammendment or paying for it themselves, I personally do NOT care what they do. It is their body. In this matter~I have a problem with the Government funding irresponsibile behavior...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• The government doesn't pay for abortions.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 9:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think the people with the problem are the super conservatives that believe sex is only for wealthy married couples. That damn "teenage girls who have sex are slutty sinners" attitude is what brings this crap up. Teens have sex. It's natural. It sometimes causes pregnancy. The teen is doing a good thing by aborting, saving a child from a hard life, and saving your precious tax dollars.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 9:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I like your honesty jus1jess.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm not going to say teens shouldn't have sex, because they are going to regardless of what anyone tells them. But I don't think having an abortion is ever the responsible thing to do. The responsible thing to do would have been to protect themselves from getting pregnant in the first place. If you are grown up enough to have sex, you are grown up enough to use protection, and if you don't, you should be grown up enough to deal with the consequences.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009