Cat Pee

Favorite product for removing cat stink??

madelyns_momma

Asked by madelyns_momma at 8:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pets

• I use a product called URINE REMOVER. It has an enzyme in it and a ordor extractor .It is called my pets friend. It's non toxic and it can be used on carpets and floors. There are other products that work well also, as long as they have an ensyme in it to destroy the urine. go to your local pet store and look for the products they have and try it if you haven't already. I used all kinds of liquids from vinager , lemons , baking soda, soap etc. with no avail. So it's worth a try and you can spray it where ever they spray. Hope he is nutered or spayed. That helps a lot too. Good luck
    doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 6:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• vinegar! works great!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I was going to say vinegar too :-) I believe you can also use baking soda and sprinkle it on fabrics to draw smells out.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Just spritz vinegar on the area or get it good and damp and let it dry? Or should I put it in the little green clean machine carpet cleaner we have and do that?? Help? lol
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 9:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Natures Miracle works wonders and can be purchased at Petsmart.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 10:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Poor thing.. I've read all of your posts....you are really having a hard time with this kitten, huh? It'll get better.
    BTW, male kittens are notorious for having problems with litter training. It takes some of them a really long time to get the point. (Not sure if yours is male).
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 3:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2009