mirena..miscarriage...???

i posted in a group but didn't get many replies...
okay so for the past couple weeks, i've just "felt" pregnant. but i'm on the mirena and i know some of the side effects could make you feel that way. i've taken 2 tests and they were both negative. but i've just felt it...no nausea, but fatigue, sore/tender breasts, i've felt kind of "bloated", and it's just been the first thing on my mind...much like when i felt right before i found out i was preg with ds.

today i started feeling really crampy and my back is killing me. it's not crampy like the come-and-go menstrual cramps i get, but it's just been constant, and they're so uncomfortable that it kills me to stand up and walk. and now about 1/2 hour ago, my head has started feeling really funny. idk what's going on. what do you think it could be?

**it's not my period, i've NEVER felt this way before i got my period.

KelseyNovy87

Asked by KelseyNovy87 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was on mirena too, and also felt these feelings. I went to the OB 3 times because I was sure I was prego...I never was. they even did ultra sounds. I think its normal
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 8:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009