31 weeks pregnant, when i sleep i wake up to wet boobs.. wtf?

yup for about a week now, idk if i am sweating (the rest of my body is not wet) or if i may be leaking colosterm (SP?)/ pre milk... has this happened to anyone? / guesses what it is...

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 8:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That happened to me. Make sure you dont stimulate your breast!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• its just your milk coming in.. invest in some breastpads :D i had to when i was about that far along also.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• This happened to me to but it was just around the nipple in a spot. I could have feed two kids before I even had mine. lol. It only gets worse.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I know it sounds weird, but my breasts seem to be the only part of me that sweat when I sleep too. Must be all the extra blood to the area keeping it toasty.
    Anonymous

• so i wore a tigher shirt to bed to see where it got bed, like milk stains and nothing, seems like i am just sweating, then i get out of a hot shower and i had definate colostrum leakage after drying off so i think it is both... yeah milk
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009