What would you do? Harsh question...

If someone hurt your child, and I mean really hurt them, and you had the SOB who did it alone with nobody around and you had a loaded gun in one hand. What would you do?

I know, weird question. I watched a movie so now I'm thinking all these crazy things lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No in the eyes of God that is a sin. That SOB will pay maybe not now but he will. Do not ruin your life and get your child taken away from you.
    Anonymous

• If someone hurt my baby, I wouldn't shoot him/her per se but I'd make that person suffer for the rest of their lives and they'll wish they were dead.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• That would depend on if I could get away with it. Where did I get the gun? Is there a way to get him to hit me so that I could claim self defense and not be charged with pre-meditated murder, because again, where did I get the gun?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• No, I don't think murder is right in any circumstance. I would (if the offense was bad enough) get him in a maximum security prison where they will take "care" of him since many of the inmates do not in any way condone child abusers. That depends on what the incidence was of him hurting the child, if it's one that would get him in prison. If not, I would sure make sure that everyone I know and everyone he knows knows exactly what he did!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Shooting them would be too easy for them! They need to suffer. I'm not sure what kind of suffering but something horrible.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 9:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm with lilbit837. It would depend on the curcimastances, but if I could get away with it, then HELL YES.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Oh it would be so tempting to blow the bastard's brains out, but I think I'd enjoy making his life a nightmare instead. Playing mind games with people like that would be really fun.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yeah, I'd shoot him! I'd shoot his pecker off! Then I'd call 911 and say the gun accidentally discharged. ha ha ha haha!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2009