Sex question, maybe TMI

Ok, so I got the OK from my dr today to have sex again, I've been on pelvic rest for a while because of a pregnancy complication, so now at the size I'm at we can't do it like we used to and I'm wondering if there's a comfortable way, I can't do doggie style because it's uncomfortable for me, so I have no ideas. Any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Here is what you can try:

http://health.discovery.com/centers/pregnancy/americanbaby/sexpositions.html
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Try on your side. Good Luck!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Side by side.
    Or you on top.
    Anonymous

• for me it was moste comfortable with me on top or on my side. good luck. Oh go to that website its pretty good.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i agree with everyone else. on your side is the most relaxing so give er a try. good luck.
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i was gonna say doggie..for me its the most comfortable becuase i dont have any weight on my spine.lol..guess my back just feels good..try your side,back or on top like everyone else said.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• have him sit in a chair that is big enough for the both of you and you get on top, this way it doesnt put too much pressure on your knees. not a solid chair tho, you need to be able to step into the chair and have a seat on his lap with your legs free, you know the camping chairs they sell at wal-mart that fold out of that carring bag, thats the kind I am talking about. Hope I didnt confuse you
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I agree with on your side. It was always my favorite : )
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2009