Would you put a child locator/gps/tracker on your child? How about a gps tracker on your teenager's phone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I certainly would, but I would not stalk her with it, I plan on trying to find the smallest tracker to give to my daughter to carry in case of an emergency if she doesn't come home within a certain amount of time I can find out where she is before it's too late.
    Anonymous

• absolutly not..never.i want her to live her life as a teen happy and not feel as if shes being "stalked" or watched over all the time.i think that will lead to more rebellious child and i just want my dd to have a fun teen life without the worry of her parents knowing every little move she makes.

its just me though..my mother did not do anything of the sort to me and i am sooo grateful for that even if they didnt have that kinda technology then.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2009