Fuji Fine Pix J110w

Does anyone else have this camera? The software that's included sucks. I've had it for three months and still have trouble loading pictures from it on to my computer. What's worse, I can't figure out how to print pictures from the store since it doesn't have a SIM card.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't own one of these, but I looked it up on dpreview and that camera takes an SD card. You just take it out of the camera and put it in the slot in the computer. Or use the cable that should have come with the camera and connect the camera directly to the computer.

Here is a forum for fujifilm digital camera users:

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1012

I am sure that they would be able to give you more advice than you can handle. It would be a useful forum to become a member of just in case of any future questions. These forums are very community-like. They will give you a heads up on good deals for memory cards and other accessories that they find. I am a member of the Sony SLR Talk forum and the Konica Minolta forum at dpreview. And I really enjoy them.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2009