i feel bored,i am married my husband working all day,,and i have 2 kids,,i feel iam only doing things for them ,,iam not having fun in my life or even thinking alittle bit of my self,,i feel bad,missing my family,,,,,,,,,lollll

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 9:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Be glad this is your only problem.
    Anonymous

• But, are you ttc?

Get out and do things for yourself, with friends or on your own. No one ever said motherhood = martyrdom.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I understand where you are coming from i am there too but i only have 1 child. What i try to do is my hubby calls me on his lunch break even if its only to talk for 5 mins, but i take that as my time! i put my daughter is a safe place if she is making it hard for me to talk 5 mins isnt going to kill her! but its normally her nap time. and then at night i have my hubby spend atleast a half hour with her since he didnt see her all day and i can have that 30 mins to myself. then she goes to bed around 9 and from 9 to 10 is time for me to relax and watch tv if i want or be on the net or just talk to my hubby. but know that your not alone...and Anon 906 im sure she has other problems but she is looking for comfort from other moms you dont need to be so harsh!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Welcome to motherhood.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Have you tried asking your parents or someone you trust to watch your kids for a weekend? It would give you some time to yourself and possibly quality time with your husband if he doesnt have to work. Another suggestion could be depending on the age of your children, could be putting your children in a day camp or day program. You should look up in your area about some kind of free programs example: things to do with your children and things to do by yourself or with a friend without the children. Even if your just getting together an hour or two a day for coffee.
    sparks8299

Answer by sparks8299 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Perhaps it is time to get a job. Even a part time, couple day or couple morning or evening a week job. It would get your foot in the job market and might bring in some pocket money after childcare expenses. I did a lot of volunteer work when I was a SAHM- church, scouts, school. And I had playdates and coffee mornings with other moms and their children.

Answer by Bmat at 12:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009