What is your opinion?

My boyfriend is a Marine. He's often on the road, sometimes for a couple days, sometimes a couple weeks. Tonight a girl sent him a picture of herself at a rodeo (her face with the rodeo behind her). He showed me the pic and told me it was a friend of his. I asked where he met her, and he told me that they met while he was on the road, at an airshow. There are no rules against making friends, but I don't understand why he'd want to get her number. He said he got her number because she was nice. Maybe I'm just young and naive, but it upset me. I give him credit for showing me the picture and not hiding it from me. He said, "Obviously I didn't think it'd be a big deal if I showed it to you." Any thoughts or words of wisdom?

sh0rtg3rl

Asked by sh0rtg3rl at 9:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd listen to the man. Some men don't want secrets from their partner.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I wonder if he would respond the same way? I don't know what to say... its shallow but I guess it would depend on how hot she was.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i would be uncomfortable, but at the same time if i seen my hubby talking to a girl i dont think i would be worried. i dont know
    Anonymous

• That's what I said. How would you feel if I went on the road and started getting other mens' phone numbers. She wasn't hot, but not ugly... at least in my opinion. Haha.
    sh0rtg3rl

Answer by sh0rtg3rl at 10:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009