I have never had a child before. But I think I am expecting.

I knew the day would come when I would be pregnant when I here "look at ur stomach", "ur pregnant", "are u expecting". And lately I have been indenial about the whole thing. 1) Because He said there was no way. But he didn't sound confident! I mean if you knew you didnt get me pregnant then why would you think about me being pregnant. 20 I wouldnt have fainted, I wouldnt have hot flashes or headaches, stomach pain, cramps, a 2 day menstral cycle, My stomach would look like something was wrong wit it when i barely eat. It wouldn't be hard or i wouldn't always be hungry. And I could lay down on my stomach wit no problems. But whats been crazy is I had a dream that I had a baby and there was a stranger or this man who's face i couldnt make out and it was just all these ppl trying to reach out an touch my baby but i was trying to protect her and it was like the more ppl reached for her the sicker she got and if i didnt keep her sa

taisfirstie

Asked by taisfirstie at 9:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• what you need to do is relax take a deep breath. men lie about their capabilities to produce children all the time. my husband did when we were first together and lone behold we got pregnant then he finally told me that there was nothing wrong with him. so go get a test or if you cant afford one go to a local health department and take a pregnancy test. if you need someone to talk to i am here for ya. it will be ok even if you are pregnant. take care. hope everything works out for you.
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• not to be rude but if you think your pregnant go buy a damn test. i am so fricken tired of these questions! we aren't doctors nor psychics.

alinzasmommy

Answer by alinzasmommy at 9:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Wow...how old are you? YOu look like you're 13
    Anonymous

• im 21
    taisfirstie

Answer by taisfirstie at 10:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009