How can I get to yahoo Mail??

Can anyone help me? We went from Dial up to high speed internet. Now I can't get to anything Yahoo. Not to my Yahoo email either! When I last was on the phone with the Telephone Co. Employee I felt so Stupid & unable to do things Right! I got so stressed & my Heart racing since I can't do what she asks me to! So any tips Why or how for me to be able to go to yahoo? I can Get here! Thankfully & other sites but not to Yahoo! I know I have many Smart up to date current people that can advise this computer challenged girl!! Thank you in advance for the answers!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• you cant just type in www.mail.yahoo.com??
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't understand, are you saying that when you type in yahoo.com it doesn't come up?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• type--Yahoo.com/sign in
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Linda....was the e-mail address prior to the dial up changing to DSL, did the address end in @prodigy.net? Get with me in our group, I have some infor that may be helpful.
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• turn your pop up off and then once u get there add yahoo active x control it should work!
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2009