how can i remove the smell of vomit from my cloth couch

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You could wash it with a damp cloth dipped in warm water and baking soda then spray it with Febreeze for furniture

Answer by admckenzie at 9:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Oxy Clean Max Force! It's found in the laundry isle in a little blue bottle......I love the stuff!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• try vinegar ..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Pet stain remover works really well! It's specifially designed to break down proteins. The smell of the spray may bit a bit strong but if you go to a pet store, they have several types to choose from...some of them odorless.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 2:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• First, GOTTA tell husband to stop drinking so much beer so he'll stop barfing so much!! Second, I'd try baking soda paste and spray with a 1/2 and 1/2 white vinegar to water solution...only my suggestions BUT BUT BUT be careful not to fade with the vinegar...don't make solution too strong..Gotta get the hubby off the bottle though LOL LOL
    AdrienneInRI

Answer by AdrienneInRI at 6:41 AM on Mar. 7, 2009