A ? for my sister please help!

My sister has 2 kids had 1 miscarriage and is pregnant 18 weeks. Okay she had a c-section with her 2 kids and a D&C with her miscarrige. She feels like her cut(from the c-section) is tearing. Has anyone have had this happen? Could you give her some pointers on how to deal with it. She called he doctor and she said it sounds like it may be ripping. Never heard of that...Anyone know anything about this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Um, go to the dr maybe
    Anonymous

• if its bad i would go to the er or something.... it sounds weird that the dr would just say oh it sounds like it is ripping... and then not do anything about it.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I've had 2 C-Sections. I didn't have a problem with either, I've never really heard of this. If she's worried about anything at all, she needs to see her doc tho...sorry couldn't be of more help. good luck.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Anytime you have a c-section or any other surgery on your uterus and then later become pregnant you are at risk for the uterus rupturing from the scar tissue thinning the uterine wall. This is a serious need for medical attention. Your sister should be seen ASAP.

Also if your sister is already having these problems it may be especially important for her to look into having a VBAC instead of a repeat c-section because this problem will only get worse with each c-section.
    Anonymous