football moms

how do you feel about jerry jones getting ride of TO?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 9:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He was an intense pain, and his performance has slipped. TO will land on his feet--he always does. He is the type of person that will play off his big persona---
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• He's a punk, he may have a ton of talent, but he's a punk. He needs to be taken down a notch or two, get some modesty. Though with my luck he'll be picked up by the Raiders and I'll have to hear hubby complaining about it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I heard he got cut...but wasn't really sure why...like is he a free agent now...or literally cut from the team? I guess it doesn't bother me one way or another because I'm a Carolina fan....well unless Carolina picks him up or something.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• we me and my hubby are cowboys fans. TO is good but he has a poor attitue and from what i understand that is why jerry jones relesed him.he devides the locker room and is a drama king.  and  canadianmom1974 my husband thinks that he is going to go to the Raiders as well.  Sorry, but you may win some games with him.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think if I were him I would of cut him a long time ago....I couldn't even believe they took him in the first place. It will take a special kind of team to pick him up.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Good riddance TO is an A**!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• All this insight to TO... I'm sure it comes from a love of football! Friends of mine started a website for families around Fantasy Football - 40% of players are women. It's FREE and last year they gave away $40k in college savings prizes. You might want to check it out www.familyfantasysports.com. Let me know what you think.
    AGMomma1

Answer by AGMomma1 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2009