Anyone Willing To Make Me A Signature?

So I made my current signature myself, I really need an updated signature now that my second son has arrived. I can't get my computer to co-operate at the moment though, and with a 3 week old and 1 year old I don't have time to sit and fight it, lol. I'd like an animated one that would include my newest addition! I have a general idea for it and if anyone would be willing to do this for me I could send you a message outlining what I'm thinking of. Anyone bored and willing to make me a new animated signature???

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 9:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go to the cafe mom signature group and join they have people there that make them in their free time you tell them what you want and they work on it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2009