Possibly food poisoning??

I am 15weeks pregnant.
I felt fine all day at work (at a daycare) and the first ten minutes after I came home. Suddenly I felt like I was going to vomit so I lied down and my stomach started to hurt badly under my rib cage. I threw everything up until there was nothing left. Then 5 mins later, it was coming out of the other end. I had severe diarrhea for about 20 mins that turned into clear yellowish liquid. I am feeling ok now, just weak.

I only had morning sickness twice around 7 weeks for only 2 days, no vomiting, just nausea. Felt ok the last few days.
I ate meatball sub from subway at 12. Then an hour before I got off work, I ate a few cheese-itz and some mini M&Ms.

Should I be concerned? I am working on replacing my fluids!

shannonwooten

Asked by shannonwooten at 9:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like a food issue, it shoulds pass. Rest and drink a lot of fluids. Hope you feel better!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• make sure you are staying hydrated, may want to call your doc in the morning anyway, just to be on the safe side....and also there meds that stop vomiting that are safe during pregnancy (it's called Zofran). Good luck.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• That medication I was talking about in my comment above is prescription only tho.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009