For those of you who own a home business

Did you read a book or use a website to help you get started? My husband has an idea for a home business, and I would like to help him with it, but neither of us knows where to start. I would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations for a good book or website.

Rose24387

Asked by Rose24387 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I started a direct sales business so everything is pretty much done for you...you just invest a little bit. I'm sure if you do some research on the internet you'll find something. Just don't pay for that info, it should be free IMO. Also, maybe there is one of those "Starting a home business" For Dummies books...that would be great if there were one :) HTH!
    AmbitWorks4U

Answer by AmbitWorks4U at 10:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I just got the training from my home office, I do work from home, but the training we get is amazing.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2009