What Bottle?

with my other kids i used plastic bottles. i have been reading that glass is better so my question is
What bottle do all the moms here like the best and why. i am haveing twins so i am on a budget.

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 9:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wouldn't use glass. I think that is being said because of BPA. I used Avent.

Anonymous

• 99% of them are now BPA free. Just check em and it should be fine. We liked the Mam bottles cause our son used the paci's.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• We used the Soothie by the First Year. And my daughter really liked the Nuk bottles but it was hard for my mom to position the nipple correctly. We tried Dr Browns as well, if I had it to do over, I wouldn't have bought them. They were rather expensive and not worth the money.
    babybethsmom07

Answer by babybethsmom07 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My son would only take the soothie bottles until he was about 9 months and then we bought the cheapo ones at walmart. Just make sure you get bottles that reduce the air that goes to the baby so they don't get gas in their tummies. That's no fun lol.
    LukesMommy912

Answer by LukesMommy912 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• With all my three children I have used The Avent ones, the ones with the tubings because of collic but still work very good as a normal bottle with the tubing taken out as for my 8 week old. They are definately worth the money, also they are a nice sturdy solid bottle, don't smell or anything, I have used the same couple of bottles for the three, just as long as they are sterilized.
    nicky.L

Answer by nicky.L at 12:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2009