I'm pregnant and I stay at home. I end up having a lot of free time. What do you pregnant stay at home moms do on your down time? I'm at a point I feel lonely all the time?

pregnant stay at home mom

Asked by MarieCake at 12:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hey! That is what cafemom is for!....LOL!!! You should join the group called conception buddies. It started as a TTC group, but most of them are pregnant now, and we have chat open ALL the time. It's how we all occupy our

Answer by hstansbury17 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• cafemom! cleaning the house. emailing friends. shopping for baby stuff at goodwill or other second hand places. wal-mart. baking breads and deserts. do weekly or daily grocery shopping for fresh meals.. fresh fruits and veggies are good family and baby! ummm, find a MOPS group in your area. Preggos are always welcome!

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• well, personally I watched a lot of startrek re-runs and spent way too much time online. Don't worry to much about what you do. SLEEP. If this is your first, this is THE LAST TIME you will have absolutly nothing to occupy your time :) Love it while it lasts.

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2008