Do you ever feel like-.........

Punching your SO or DH in the jaw because he's being an insensitive prick?

I really don't consider myself a violent person, it takes A LOT for me to feel like that. However, when my DH is insisting on 'hanging out' at the bar supposedly waiting to 'work' because his fellow 'co-worker' wants to see if he'll fill in for her when she gets tired and only gets $10 out of it. And this has been happening about 2-3 times a week now because we've recently moved closer to town. She'll call at about 9 pm asks him and he'll say yes, hang up grab his coat and head on out. They have been 'hanging out' much more lately because they're using 'work' as an excuse(karaoke hosting). I really don't mind him going to hang out, but using 'work' as an excuse and just drinking at the bar instead?? Come ON!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• This would bother me as well. Have you talked with him about it? If not then you need to. I wouldn't approach him in an angry way though, I would do it calmly 'cause then he will be more likely to take you seriously, and not think you are just being jealous.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I dont know to answer this but hanging out is what I do with someone elses husband and no its not just friends and work isnt the thing we do...
    Anonymous

• If you dont want to confront him and you want to know if he's cheating on you, get yourself ready about the time he leaves, make it casual so he doesnt get suspicious, then follow him, watch him and take a camera or camcorder so if he ischeating you'll have evidence for a divorce if thats the route you decide to take. Good luck!
    sparks8299

Answer by sparks8299 at 4:46 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• yes. & um I have. not a punch but i've hit him before. Felt horrible then.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2009