Is there anyone that is not afraid of the economy?

I am not afriad of the state of the economy because I know I am responsible for my own future and therefore, I get up and am more optimistic than most. Am I alone?

lynng

Asked by lynng at 9:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• i am not afraid. i know that no matter what happens i still have to do everything i can to support my family and make ends meet. so i am doing the best that i can.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• No, I'm not afraid at all. Hubby has a good job and makes pretty good money. We know he's getting a paycheck on the 1st and 15th of every month. I agree- we are responsible for our own future.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am a SAHM and my hubby has his own construction business, even though times are tough and construction has been slower than normal somehow we have survived and have had enough money to pay for the things we absolutely need, I do worry, but i am thankful everyday and if we had to we would do whatever it took to survive through these very hard times.
    SandyD78

Answer by SandyD78 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Frustrated and annoyed, but not afraid.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am not afraid. I trust in the Lord and not the economy or the government.
    ZarsMom

Answer by ZarsMom at 11:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am not. I own my own business,and even if I lost everything tomorrow there are still resources and ways around it. I have faith in everything
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i'm not afraid. nothing has changed for us money wise. our bills are still the same, our house is still here and isn't going anywhere, hubby has a secure job. nothing that has gone on in the economy these past few months have scared me. we don't own much, we don't owe anything, no debt over 500 dollars, his school loans are covered by the army and we don't have to (start) payin back until 2012. we don't go around buying overpriced cars, purses or shoes. we live within our means and we are doing fine.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 1:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm not afraid of the economy either. Both hubby and I are in recession proof businesses. There is ALWAYS a need for what we provide.
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm not affraid of the economy. There is always something going on that isnt going to put my husbands job at stake. We will always need an military to defend our country so we are pretty darn safe.
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 9:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Nope, not afraid. I am in a business that has NEVER had a down year in 24 years. It is recession proof! Infact we are growing by millions (24M last year).
    Not concerned at all!!
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 7:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2009