I HAD A C-SECTION! PLEASE READ!

well i had a c-section JULY 14TH 2008., can i carry a baby right now? is it safe? anyone know any risks about this. please let me know what you know. anyone know anything about this? please let me know what you know and please no bashing!

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 10:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to ask your OB this q.
    Anonymous

• I woudln't put my body through that. I would give my other child more alone time before having another too
    Anonymous

• a womans body takes a full year to get back to normal... i wouldnt do it to my body.
    Anonymous

• my good friend she has 3 kids the oldest will be 3 in sept. 13th and the second one just turned 1 feb. 26th and she gave birth to her youngest feb. 8th ... ALL BY C-SECTION and she is just fine .. she actually healed quicker the last 2 times! ... i think if you think you can handle it then go for it!
    MalachisMommy06

Answer by MalachisMommy06 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I had c-section and got pregante 11 months later. I've heard that it was safe to have another one after a year or to let your body rest for at least a year.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• In my experience (c-sections 10/02, 06/04, 07/05, and 06/07) everything went just fine. the recovery was much easier each time, also. I have a very experienced OB that works w/ high-risk pregnancies(I was high risk for an unrelated thing) and he was not at all concerned about their spacing.

You don't have to have a repeat c/s, though, lots of moms have successful VBACs.
    justineb

Answer by justineb at 6:01 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I had a baby in August and my doctor said that I can get pregnant. I have a six month old and she said it was fine.. so if i can get pregnant having mine in aug. I am sure you can have get your eggo preggo now too. your a month and six days before mine. HTH...
    Stickybean08

Answer by Stickybean08 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2009