What is something I can make in the crock pot with Hamburger meat?

I have some hamburger meat that i need to use tomorrow before it goes bad and I want to make something with it in the crock pot that we can kind of snack on all day.Like mabey a dip or something.My husband is picky and doesnt like veggies so none of them.Any recomendations?

JonahsMom1107

Asked by JonahsMom1107 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Chili!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a turkey chili recipe, let me know if you're interested. You can make it with ground beef instead of ground turkey :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ground beef and velvetta and rotel...yum!
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Ground beef, enchilada sauce, refried beans, and cooked rice. I use this mixture to make a Mexican casserole but I always make a ton of it so my niece and I use it for a dip. It's really good. Freezes well also.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 12:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• go to allrecipes.com and lookup crockpot appetizers or go to the crockpot group on cafemom
    my only suggestion is sweet and sour meatballs message me if you want the recipe. it's very simple.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:28 AM on Mar. 7, 2009