Idiot of the day story!!

Okay, so on my way to work I hear this news story on the radio. A woman calls 911 because she went to Mc donalds drive thru, she paid and they were out of chicken nuggets. She refused to get something else, they wouldn't give her her money back, so she tells the dispatcher that they are forcing her to eat something she doesn't want. The operator hung up on her to cater to real emergencies so she calls 911 again to finish her complaint!! An officer showed up and now she's gotta go to court for 911 abuse. I listened to the entire 911 call, what a freakin moron! Have at it lady's!!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I'd be pretty pissed if they were out of nuggets....that's the only reason I go.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• There was a man that did something similar to this at a Burger King not to long ago, and also a woman who called the police at another burger king because they gave her the wrong burger. What is up with people calling 911 from drive throughs here lately?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• LOL . . farrahan!! They should have given her money back though, if she ordered and paid for nuggets, but didn't get any. There have been plenty of times, when I order something and forget to check my bag and its not there. So I go back the next day and they give it to me for free. I wonder why they wouldn't give her money back.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• A girl here called 911 and tried to file a complaint (dont remember what it was something stupid though) and thought the officer was cute so when he left she called back to see if the operator would give him her number, so he came back and wrote her a ticket. She fought the ticket so he would have to come in to court to testify and she could see him again. They had this girl on the news for like a week! Some people are just to stupid.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Ppl that stupid shouldn't be allowed to drive to these resturants.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• She was probably being very rude about it, but I agree they should have given her her money back, unless she already ate all her food and then was like "I didn't get my nuggets, but I ate the thing you substituted them for now I want my money back."
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think she was just being dramatic and difficult by the way the phone call sounded. I had the feeling she was not completly truthful about them not giving her money back either.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009