Husband's low sex drive

I am going crazy, we are having sex maybe twice a month at the very most. Any ideas on what to do? He has flat out turned me down many times. It's like he just never wants to have sex. I don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe switch it up some,..dont ask..just go in for it.whenever my husband isnt in the mood i still just go for it,.like kissing his neck and caressing and it always happens.so myabe just try something new?idk,.i hope it changes for you!!twice a month is def not enuff!!!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Oh my gosh, I feel like i'm the only woman with this problem. It's always portrayed the other way around. I'll be watching everyone's answers too!
    Anonymous

• I know, you always hear about women who don't want sex. I feel like bawling sometimes about the things that run through my head, possible reasons for it :(

-asker
    Anonymous

• This same thing happened to a friend of mine. Her husband never wanted sex. With a little encouragement, he went to the doctor and they discovered that he had a low testosterone level. Once the meds kicked in, he was wanting sex all the time.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 10:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think it just happens with men like it does women, they just don't want it sometimes. I would just start asking for it, like baby come over here and give me some, or something like that. Always works for me.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm in the same boat! Except we're down to once every 3 months or so... we've been married for 3 years! We shouldn't be to this stage yet. I've tried everything from being descrete, blunt, sexy, playful, serious, everything... when you figure him out let me know! Good luck, I'll let you know if I figure anything out...
    Anonymous

• My husband has to feel important... he wants to feel wanted, and maybe your husband is the same way.... he wants to be the PREYED!! Not the aggressor!! And if I suprise him with demand, he will NEVER not be interested!!!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Normally when a male doesnt want to have sex, he is depressed or stressed. Some men also like to be the ones who get seduced.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Generally speaking, it's not you, it's him. And many men won't see a doc for it, either.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• If you get the answer to that please share lol.
    sparks8299

Answer by sparks8299 at 4:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2009