What are your weekend plans?

We're going fishing Sat morning, than its free day at the local zoo so we're going tomorrow afternoon. Sunday we're bumming around and then going to my moms.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 10:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• playing with my new puppies tomorrow (daughter just left for the weekend at her dads)..sunday i have to work from 12-4...then going to a lil local fair/carnival whatever you wanna call it afterwards, my daughters been waiting to go on the rides, supposed to open yesterday..but.its still not open today...so..opefully when she gets home sunday we can go!! shes super excited! and so am i..they have the best donuts!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• relaxing with my family and doing laundry
    jziegler

Answer by jziegler at 10:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Work tomorrow, then tomorrow night I have to buy a bridal shower gift, then Sunday I have to go to the bridal shower, then on my only other day off which is Monday i have to look for a dentist, yuck I would rather be working.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Ugh I have to do laundry and clean also
    ednakrabapple

• I have to work 7-3 tomorrow (sat) and then in the afternoon grocery shopping. Sunday we are going to the inlaws.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• my brothers getting married tomorrow so i have the wedding to go to.
    then sunday we are gonna try to sell our car.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My house is being painted, so tomorrow and Sunday will mostly be spent trying to keep the kids out of the painter's way. Sunday we're planning to go pick out carpet. I also found my old Dreamcast and am trying to teach my older son how to play Tetris, Crazy Taxi, and Frogger.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2009